Last week, I posted my new go to side dish. Here’s a recipe that incorporates that side dish into a delicious, fast and easy lunch or dinner entree.
INGREDIENTS (for one serving)
-1 to 1 1/2 cups of mashed cauliflower (warmed)
-3-6 Banquet Brown n Serve Sausage Links
-1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Warm cauliflower in microwave them spread out in bottom of bowl.
- Warm left over asparagus or fix using recipe detailed in link.
- When asparagus is ready spread over the top of mashed cauliflower.
- Warm sausage, cut into slices and spread over top of asparagus.
- Top with 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, you might want to put in microwave for 30 seconds or so to melt.