Dad, Husband, Habitat for Humanity Volunteer, College Prof, Writer, Prolific Reader and average guy trying to raise strong, healthy teens while working on being the best me I can be.
Why start a bio page with all my commitments and responsibilities? Simple, we all wear a lot of hats and juggling all these responsibilities makes it tough to maintain our health. My goal for this blog is to use all the information I’ve gleaned from over 20 years in the health and fitness industry to help you live your best life as well.
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology: University of Louisville.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association since 1996.
- Over 6000 hours of personal training experience.
- Fitness Expert for WebMD.
- Wise and Well Columnist for Today’s Transitions Magazine.
- Contributor to Performance Menu Journal.
- Contributing author for text “Resistance Training for Special Populations”.
- Advisor to US Masters Swimming Health Network since 2009.